DETAILS OF LIMITED WARRANTY
Should your transmission malfunction while you are protected by this Limited Warranty, you must do the following:
- Immediately contact Northampton Transmission (regardless of your location).ph. (413) 585-8688.
- If you notice any malfunction, do NOT operate the vehicle, call Northampton Transmission for instructions.
- Do NOT permit any servicing or repairing of the transmission unless authorized by Northampton Transmission.
The transmission and/or torque converter serviced or replaced by Northampton Transmission are/is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship, and, in the event of a malfunction, will be repaired or replaced without charge for the period of time or mileage set forth in your repair order, whichever first occurs, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty is non-transferable and will be honored at Northampton Transmission only.
- This warranty does not include Towing expenses, or other transportation costs that may be incurred.
- Except as may be otherwise provided by state or federal law, warrantor assumes no responsibility for consequential damage or incidental expense (i.e. rental car expenses, loss of wages) resulting from any defect or malfunction.
- Any unauthorized service, damage caused by mud, snow, accident, abuse or water, or damage caused by any component not part of the transmission or torque converter shall void the warranty.
- This warranty shall not apply to commercial or rental vehicles or to vehicles modified beyond manufacture’s standard production specifications. Included but not limited to computer enhancements, performance chips and oversize wheels & tires.
- The total liability under this warranty is limited to the cost of the original repair. Northampton Transmission reserves the right to refund to you the original repair price in lieu of warranty service to the vehicle.
ON FRONT WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES IN WHICH THE TRANSMISSION AND DIFFERENTIAL ARE CONTAINED IN THE SAME HOUSING, THE DIFFERENTIAL WILL BE CHECKED. IF THE DIFFERENTIAL REQUIRES REPAIRS, THE REPAIRS WILL BE GUARANTEED, IF NO WORK IS REQUIRED, THE DIFFERENTIAL WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED.
FAULTY AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS SUCH AS COMPUTER CONTROLS, ACTUATORS, SENSORS AND EXTERNAL SOLENOIDS CAN CAUSE MALFUNCTIONS, DAMAGE AND THE FAILURE OF AN ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED TRANSMISSION, OUR LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, CONTROLS, OR SENSORS, OR TRANSMISSION DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE FAILURE OF FAULTY ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS.