4WD & AWD SERVICE & REPAIR
The ASE Certified mechanics at Northampton Transmission in Northampton have been working on 4WD and AWD (All Wheel Drive) vehicles since 2003.
We service all makes and models:
Signs that your 4WD /AWD vehicle may need service include:
• 4WD system doesn’t engage properly
• Vehicle binds when turning
• Vehicle shifts back and forth between 2WD and 4WD
• Vehicle gets stuck in 4WD
• Inaccurate or flashing indicator light
• Difficulty shifting gears
• High-pitched whistle or clunking sound near the axle
• Vehicle feels sluggish
Every 4WD /AWD service request starts with a complete Driveline Inspection. This ensures you get the right repair the first time and can make you aware of minor problems before they become more serious.
Our Driveline inspection includes a road test, electronic scan & visual inspection of the following components:
• Transfer Case / Angle Gear
• Axles & U-Joints
• Tire condition
If you’re experiencing problems with your four-wheel or all-wheel drive vehicle, call Northampton Transmission (413) 585-8688 for fast, reliable repair.